THE B AND S FAMILY
SUPPORTED MISSIONARY IN CENTRAL ASIA
We have been serving in Central Asia for the last five years. We have opened a CrossFit gym in the capital city where we live and have been using sports as a means to share the gospel with our athletes and coaches. We are praying to see multiple house churches planted in and around the capital that will multiply within certain ethnic groups that span multiple countries.
– For the Bible studies that are currently going on with my business partner and friends.
– For that the Word of God would take root in their hearts and that they and their families would follow Jesus as Lord and Savior.
– For our neighboring country to the south. With all the open doors that the Lord has given us down there it is extremely sad to see how they are suffering at this moment.
– For peace in their land so that they can have more opportunities to hear about the Prince of Peace.
Donors may give in three ways:
1) The easiest and most efficient for the donor and for us is to create an account on our website, www.ufmworldwide.org. They will choose a funding account, either bank account or credit card. A 2.2% processing fee is charged for credit cards, but there is no fee for bank account processing. An amount as well as a recurring option (monthly, one time) is entered. A donation receipt is sent to the email address provided at the time of donation. Please indicate in the “Note” the recommendation for the donation, “Yeager”.
2) The second donation method available is the donor setting up with their bank (on their bank website, usually through bill pay) a donation to UFM Worldwide, USA. The “Pay To” would be UFM Worldwide USA with an “Account” or “Note” indicating Yeager.
3) Thirdly, a check made out to UFM Worldwide, USA and mailed to 400 Office Park Drive, Suite 305, Birmingham, AL 35223. Please include a note indicating Yeager as well as an email address for the receipt.