SUPPORTED MISSIONARY IN THE MIDDLE EAST
I am currently learning the Arabic language, growing in understanding the culture, and serving in a local church plant here through a teenage girls’ Bible study. My long-term goal is to partner with the local church in sharing the love of Christ through compassionate healthcare to the underserved (as a physician assistant in internal medicine and a background in public health) and engaging women and girls in studying the Word of God. Together with the local Church, as we reach out to our communities, we prayerfully hope to see many experience True Hope and Healing, by God’s grace and for His glory!
– Revival in our church’s neighborhood, spreading throughout the Middle East.
– The teenage girls in my study group (and their families) to know and love Jesus
– The Word of God to go forth and accomplish what He pleases.
– Fresh infilling of the Holy Spirit for our church body and churches in the region.
– Medical outreaches both within the church and in the community.
– Growth and fluency in the Arabic language and culture.
Due to the sensitive nature of their location, please contact Pastor Steve Reeves at firstname.lastname@example.org for support information.