- Less than 0.3% of Croatia’s population are Evangelical.
- Every people group in Croatia (regions, towns, and even villages) has its own dialect with words that no one else in the country can understand.
- The necktie was invented in Croatia.
- Croatia has approximately 1,246 islands.
- When someone celebrates a birthday in Croatia they give presents and treat others to dinner or coffee.
What We Are Doing Now:
We just moved from a small town called Cakovec where we were helping with a Calvary Chapel, to the capitol of Croatia, Zagreb, where we are planting a church. The capitol city has over 800,000 people and only a handful of evangelical churches sprinkled throughout the city. We are looking to plant a Calvary Chapel and have already started a home Bible study on Sunday mornings.
- For the work in Zagreb, that the Lord would open doors, give wisdom, vision and direction.
- For wisdom in planting a church and all the challenges and logistics that come along with that.
- That we would quickly adapt and get settled into out new place.
- For a new contacts and people to minister the gospel to.