THE WABOMBA FAMILY
SUPPORTED MISSIONARIES IN ENTEBBE, UGANDA
Our current Ministry activities include Giving Free Medical Treatment, HIV Testing and counseling to the Vulnerable Fishing Communities in several Islands of Lake Victoria, Providing Free Quality Education to over 400 children and teenagers from needy families, Offering Free Vocational Training to Adult Youths and Women for Self-Sustainability and Reaching Out to Inmates in prisons with both the Gospel and Basic needs.
– For provision for a home (Housing) for our Family.
– For provision for basic needs for my family.
– For provision of finances for Sustainability of our current Ministry Programs and construction of our church building.
– For provision of a school van to help transport distant children to and from school.
– For provision for our Church Plants in Different Parts of the Country
Calvary Chapel of Philadlephia and make a note in the memo Isaac Wabomba