THE MARKEY FAMILY
SUPPORTED MISSIONARY IN KYIV, UKRAINE
Due to the ongoing conflict between Russia and Ukraine, our current base of operation is Budapest, Hungary. It is our heart’s desire to be able to return to Kyiv when the war is over.
– The many ministry opportunities we have amongst the Ukrainian refugees.
– Safety of friends and ministry co-laborers that are still in Ukraine
– For our apartment in Kyiv. It is currently being used as a youth center as well as a training base for pastors and frontline workers.
– Pray for the funds to purchase the apartment from our landlord
– The people of Ukraine as winter approaches.
– An end to this brutal war
To give by mail, make checks out to “Horizon Missions” and mail to: Horizon Missions 7702 Indian Lake Rd. Indianapolis, IN 46236 Include a separate note stating, “For George and Sharon Markey.”
Online Giving: horizonindy.org/giving/missions