SUPPORTED MISSIONARY IN THE MIDDLE EAST
The vision that the Lord has laid on my heart is to point people in the Middle East to Jesus. I desire to do this by demonstrating His love for refugee children and their families who lack access to medical care. I also desire to walk alongside those who are being drawn to Christ, to disciple them and grow in Christ together. My aim ultimately is to help establish regular medical outreach initiatives on the grounds of a church plant close to one of the Syrian refugee communities and to support the work of this local church plant.
– For God to continue to draw people in this region to Himself, including refugees,
nationals, and those in positions of authority.
– For opportunities to share the Gospel as I work in a medical context, pray with patients, and point people to the Good Physician.
– For the local church to be strengthened through the reading of His Word and for additional churches to be planted in a land that is thirsty for living water.
– For me to be able to learn the Arabic language well.
– For me to abide fully in Christ, resting in the identity I have in Him and keeping my hands open to the gentle leading of the Spirit.
Due to the sensitive nature of their location, please contact Pastor Steve Reeves at email@example.com for support information.