THE GOURLEY FAMILY
SUPPORTED MISSIONARY IN TBLISI, GEORGIA
Jed, Renee, Anna, Lizzy, Joshua, Rachel, Isaiah, & Emma Gourley The Gourleys are serving in the small nation of Georgia, located in the Caucasus mountain range east of Turkey. Their vision is to plant a church in Tbilisi, the capital city. An official church has been registered with the government, outreaches have begun, and a Bible study started. The Gourleys are also getting involved in a pastoral training program that is working with leaders to reach nearby areas that are virtually closed to Western missionaries. They also travel to share at churches and conferences in Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan, and other countries.
– For a mighty work of the Holy Spirit in the Caucasus region
– For the new church plant in the Georgian capital of Tbilisi
– For people to have a hunger to know God’s Word for the many Yazidi, Iranian, Azeri, Turkish and other peoples in our neighborhood
– For leaders to be raised up, teachers of the Word for greater unity among the existing churches in Georgia for us as we study the Georgian language
– For other team members to join us long-term in the work here
– For teams that could come to share the Gospel and the love of Christ
– For our elder daughters as they are finishing high school and entering college.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Facebook: fb.com/jedgourley
Website: distantfields.com | Online Giving: http://bit.ly/gourleypartner