Who They Are:
Ackson and his wife Christine are serving the Lord in their hometown of Ndola, Zambia. They have two children Wiza, and Mwenya.
Ackson is the pastor of the only Calvary Chapel in Zambia, and considers CC Philly a mother church to them. CC Philly has been partnering with Ackson for the last six years
What They Are Doing:
CC Ndola has been growing through their outreaches in the community and with that, they are currently praying for land in order to build their own building to worship in. Ackson is praying about expanding their ministry to include reaching out to schools, colleges, hospitals,retirement homes ,and remote areas of Zambia.
Facts About Zambia:
- Zambia is considered a “Christian Country”, and it is not uncommon to hear worship music in public areas like shopping malls or grocery stores.
- There are still some people groups in Zambia that don’t have the Bible in their local language, and have no missionaries working with them.
- Zambians are always keen to talk to foreigners from western countries.
- Most Zambians in Ndola understand English.
- For the church to be growing in the Lord each week
- For the Lord to be raising up young men in our fellowship
- For land to build our church on
- For more Sunday School teachers